Tessuti Indemagliabili Greggi S.p.a.
T.I.G. warp-knit fabrics was founded in 1995 as a company specialized in the production and marketing of warp-knit fabrics in Nylon and Polyester. The production plant is located in Busto Arsizio and is equipped with brand new Karl Mayer warp-knitting machines with two and three guide bars, different widths and gauges.
Quality, flexibility, innovation, quickness and customer service are prerogatives on which the company philosophy is based. Our tailor-made approach leads us every day to face new challenges that we overcome through a strong partnership with the customer and with a strong aptitude for innovation.
The quality of the raw materials and the latest generation machinery, combined with the professionalism of the team, allow us to satisfy the requests of the customers reaching very different sectors with a production of certified quality.
Our fabrics are made with synthetic fibers (polyester and polyamide) but we also work with artificial and natural fibers; the fabrics range from tulle to charmeuse and velvet.
In an world where many products can be similar to each other, the specific need of each customer leads to develop a tailor-made project, in which quality takes on absolute importance.
– Exhibition stands and advertising panels
– Hook and loop fabrics for abrasives
– Technical clothing
– Military supplies
– Digital print
– Car interiors
– Sunshades for trucks, cars and public transport
– Vehicle protection covers
– UNI EN 14126 certified fabrics – useful to contrast the Covid-19 virus – for the production of surgical clothing gowns, coverall, caps, masks, cover drapes and curtains for hospital and surgical use
– Velcro fabrics for braces, knee pads and bustiers
– Velcro fabrics for hook and loop closure for diapers
– Fabrics for the children’s sector in general
adapted to indoor and outdoor environments:
– Protection from insects
– Protection from atmospheric agents
– Protection from parasitic plants
Don’t hesitate to contact us, tell us what you need and we’ll study a tailor made solution for you.
– Footwear manufacturer
– Tulle for any use (wedding favors and the bride’s world, decorations, florists, etc.)
We are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and ISO 9001-2015 certified.
These certifications guarantee to the customer a high quality standard of the raw materials, the company organization and production processes.
We are certified to the GRS Global Recycled Standard, which certifies recycled material from the source to final product.